Wine Down Friday
Time & Location
About the Event
Being a "MOM" is the greatest yet hardest role we have. We all know that motherhood is not filled with rainbows and unicorns. We are faced with challenges daily that leave us feeling drained at times, exhausted or anxious. At other times we may feel inadequate or as if we are not doing or being enough. As a mom, these feelings and emotional state can become toxic to ourselves and those around us. With so much going on, its not uncommon for a mother to feel like she is alone.
Q:How do we deal with these feelings?
A: well first you must find a release.
Q:How do I do that?
A: Let's wine down and talk about it.
Bring your favorite wine or beverage and join with other "Mom Queens", in a judgement free zone, as we sip and
- share about all the #myths & #facts about motherhood,
- share tips & mommy advice
- learn how RELAX, RELEASE & RESET in a world full of mommy demands
- and become part of the "Mom Queen" tribe.
Refreshments & goodies will be served. This event will be held in a private location. Address and details will be released after registration.
- General Admission$0$00$0
- Sponsor- Business card/flyer$5$50$0
- Sponsor- Product & Biz Card$15$150$0